Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random pics at Christmas

Here are some pics I took at Christmas of family. Sorry I couldn't upload a picture of all of you...the internet in the North is pretty slow sometimes. Hope you enjoy! Hopefully, I'll add more pics if I get the time.


Danno cooking up a feast on the BBQ.


Mom doing her share of the feast. She was defrosting the crab legs while Dan was on the BBQ. Surf and Turf!


My mom's cooking instructor, Memere. After 50 years of cooking, she still enjoys preparing the meal for reveillon. We are looking forward to her baked beans in the summer.


Pepere and Chantal at reveillon.


Kev and Munchkin at the new pad on New Year's Eve. He can thank Laura and I for bringing the chairs to London.


Mel and Isaiah. Mel works in Collingwood with me and we visited them at their home in Wasaga Beach on our way to London.


Elyssa with her favourite ogor, Shrek.

No comments: