Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas in Igloolik

We hung up our Christmas lights two weekends ago. I don't think we will win any contests but it does help to brighten up the neighbourhood!


On the inside of our place, we strung up some blue lights. In true "Don Kennedy" style, I didn't have a ladder so I improvised and climbed on the cat condo to install them while Laura prayed in the corner.


On the outside, we put some icicle lights on the house and then decorated the shed. You probably noticed the burnt out string of lights. They worked inside but broke when I put them up. We tried to get a replacement bulb but they don't sell them anywhere.


Exact same picture but taken at 2 in the afternoon (top one is taken at about 6). It starts to get dark really fast now. Did I mention we haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks?

No comments: